You can check your EPF withdrawal /Claim status online in just a few minutes, sitting across in any part of the country. EPFO (Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation) has made it easier to check the claim status online. It has digitised the EPFO portal. Through this portal you can get your claim status instantly in few steps. For this you only have to know your PF (Provident Fund) Account Number.
Steps to check EPF Withdrawal or Claim Status:
Select by clicking on ‘Click Here For Knowing The Claim Status‘
Step 2 – Select PF office State. Then choose the location of the EPFO office –
- PF office selection for EPF withdrawal or claim status
Example – Here PF Office State is “DELHI” and EPFO office is “DELHI (NORTH)”
Step 3 – In the next page Fill the detail as mentioned below –
- Establishment Code – Establishment Number is of maximum 7 digit
- Extension Number – Fill the no. if you have it.
*Remember all PF Account Number does not have an extension/sub‐code or Establishment Code. So leave it blank if you do not have it.
- Account Number – Fill your Account Number
- Filling Account No. for EPF withdrawal or claim status
Step 4 – Click on Submit button. It will show your EPF Withdrawal/Claim Status
The records will be shown in following manner –
- Record shown in EPF withdrawal/claim status
In this, EPF Claim status is showing “no record found” as the account no. is not valid (The EPF account number is filled for example purpose only)
In your case, it will show some record. No need to worry.
Check EPF withdrawal/claim status offline:
It is the traditional method to check the EPF withdrawal or claim status of an employee. For this you have to go to the concerned EPFO office.
- Take the form from EPF office.
- Fill the form accordingly.
- Submit it to the office.
- Wait for days to get your claim status.
Clearly there is a great difference between the traditional method and modern digital method. You can get your withdrawal status online at the click of the mouse. But in offline you have to wait for days and months for the same claim.
Problems in getting EPF withdrawal/claim status:
Sometimes the portal shows no record of EPF withdrawal to the account number. You may have given all the detail correctly. It arises due to the technical problem. Government offices often have some delay. In this case you can contact to EPF office concerned. But the Government has also digitized the grievance portal. You do not have to go round the EPF office. Click Here for the Grievance Management Portal.
- Select on the “REGISTER GRIEVANCE”.
- Fill the detail in the new page.
- You can put your problem under the box written “Please Enter Grievance Description 5000 Characters”.
- Write the problems within 5000 words.
- Upload the files and attach it.
- Submit the problem.
You will get a mail after the submission. Reply will be sent to you in short period of time. So do not worry, first follow the simple steps to check EPF Withdrawal or claim status and stay updated.